A decentralized finance (DeFi) application called PancakeSwap is an automated market maker (AMM) that enables users to trade tokens, leasing out liquidity in exchange for commissions.
Visit our in-depth analysis of Pancake Wap to find out more about this project.
A decentralized exchange for trading BEP20 tokens on Binance Smart Chain went live in September 2020. Users of PancakeSwap can trade against a liquidity pool using an automated market maker methodology. Users fill these pools by contributing money, in exchange for which they are given liquidity provider (LP) tokens.
These tokens can then be used to recoup their portion of the pool and some of the trading commissions. These tokens are referred to as FLIP. Users of PancakeSwap can also farm extra tokens like CAKE and SYRUP. Users who put LP tokens on the farm are rewarded with CAKE.
Users can stake LP tokens to earn CAKE, stake CAKE to earn additional CAKE, and stake CAKE to earn tokens of other projects on PancakeSwap. This platform also enables users to trade BEP20 tokens, give liquidity to the exchange, and earn fees.
Who Are the Pancake Swap founders?
PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) powered by Binance Smart Chain that was created by unnamed developers with a pronounced love for pancakes.
The current PancakeSwap price is $1.53 USD with a $27,427,337 USD 24-hour trading volume. We continuously update our CAKE to USD exchange rate. In the past 24 hours, PancakeSwap has decreased by 1.24%. With a live market cap of $324,908,831 USD, CoinMarketCap now ranks #98. It has a maximum quantity of 750,000,000 CAKE coins and a circulating supply of 211,898,473 CAKE coins.
There is currently intense market selling pressure on the price of the CAKE token. According to the price action, the current state of investor sentiment appears to be one of great anxiety. The price is experiencing a significant selloff of 54% that happened within the last two months after breaking its trend line with a powerful red engulfing candle around the end of April.
As the market was trading in the oversold area, it was previously anticipated that the price of CAKE was due for a correction. It was assumed that the trend would resume after a brief positive advance because the price had not taken a retest in the preceding days.
- The current pancake swap price is $1.5 USD, according to our real-time CAKE to USD price update.
- By August 3rd, 2023, according to our most current pancake swap price prediction, its value will have risen by 7.45% to $1.654826.
- The Pancake Swap market sentiment is currently 52% Neutral Bullish according to our technical indicators, while the Fear and Greed Index is showing a score of 53 (Neutral).
- Pancakeswap experienced 2.26% price volatility and 12/30 (40%) green days during the previous 30 days.
The most recent information received indicates that PancakeSwap is currently trading at $1.54 and that CAKE is currently ranked No. 98 overall in the crypto world. PancakeSwap has a $327,863,156.30 circulation supply and a 212,662,786 CAKE market cap.
The cryptocurrency’s current value has increased by $0.04 over the last 24 hours. CAKE has seen a strong upward trend during the past week, rising by 3.87%. Recently, PancakeSwap has demonstrated a lot of promise, so now would be a good time to jump in and make an investment. The cost of CAKE has climbed by 2.31% over the past month, adding an enormous $0.04 on average to its current price.
On the Daily Chart:
- The Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator for Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is 0.81, indicating that it is a Buy.
- With a share price of $36 and a 20-Day Exponential Moving Average of 36.10, Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is currently a Buy.
- With a 50-day exponential moving average of 34.98 and a share price of $36, Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is currently a Buy.
On the Weekly Chart:
- The Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator for Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is 0.52 and indicates that the stock is to be sold.
- With a share price of $36 and a 20-Day Exponential Moving Average of 34.77, Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is currently a Buy.
- With a 50-day exponential moving average of 34.56 and a share price of $36, Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is currently a Buy.
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) of 54.96 for Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) indicates a Neutral trend.
- The Trend Strength Indicator (ADX) for Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is 10.52, indicating a Buy.
- The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) for Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is 146.02, indicating a Sell.
- The price rate of change (ROC) for Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is 9.26, generating a buy signal.
By August 7, 2023, the price of PancakeSwap is expected to fall by -7.29% and reach $1.424635, according to our most recent price estimate. Our technical indicators indicate that the present mood is bearish, while the Fear and Greed Index reading is 53 (Neutral). In the past 30 days, PancakeSwap recorded 12/30 (40%) green days and 2.15% price volatility. According to our PancakeSwap forecast, now is a poor time to purchase PancakeSwap.
Price forecast for PancakeSwap in 2025
Currently, the range of the PancakeSwap price projection for 2025 is $3.00 on the low end and $12.09 on the high end. If CAKE achieves the higher price objective by 2025, PancakeSwap may see a gain of 690.31% from its current pricing.
Price forecast for PancakeSwap in 2030
The price range for the PancakeSwap forecast for 2030 is now $8.71 on the low end and $11.02 on the high end. If it meets the higher price target, PancakeSwap might see a gain of 620.59% by 2030 in comparison to its current pricing.